Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, August 15, 2003

Otto has been gone since Tuesday. The visit went very well. The fact that I am new to the area helped make it just as fun for me as for her and Awex. We went to the zoo, Balboa Park, La Jolla Cove and best of all (in my opinion) Sea World.

I never thought Sea World would be so entertaining and uplifting. What an exhilirating experience to see the whales and dolphins jump high in the air. They seem so "human." Sometimes I think animals are more humane than humans which in some twisted way makes me think they are more human than the humans themselves.

We could have touched the dolphins (I heard later.) Someone at work told me we could have paid a couple dollars to feed them and then sometimes you can touch them. that has been my big thing lately --- I want to touch the beautiful animals. Well there's always Bravo ~smile~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home