Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Petite I am NOT!


However, I am Short.

My latest dilemma is finding "exercise" pants that are not one foot or more too long for me.

Most good stores do by now have a "petite" section for casual business/dress clothes for women. Now I also need exercise pants that will not hang one foot or more below my feet.

Last weekend I went to a sporting goods store looking for yoga pants or whatever.... and all the womens pants were much too long for me. Now you're thinking to yourself 'well she can hem them' - No! #1 hemming pants changes the style and often makes them look really stupid and #2 I DON'T SEW!

I solved that dilemma by purchasing boys pants - I am the size of the largest possible boy!

Today, I also found a pair of women's pants, but they are too long. I decided i will just deal with it by scuffing around like a teenie bopper.

Well......................... when in Rome!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home