Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

I should be working on my biology right now, but............... yada yada, blah blah...........

School is a wonderful thing - I just have this way of working on what doesn't need to be done yet; then, when it gets close for something else to be due, I realize that is what I should be working on. Interesting - in my opinion, it is just a disguised form of procrastinating. ... and here I bear my soul to you...

I filled out my form for next semester's classes; they're really trimesters I guess since there are three to a year. Back to the point... my schedule is actually going to be better than this one. I will have classes on Mon, Tue, Thur, and Friday. The greatest thing about the schedule is that I will have time to organize notes/do homework immediately after class since I have more day classes than night. That's how I did it while I was earning my BBA and it worked much better than how this semester has been going with all night/weekend classes.

Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home