Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, October 27, 2003

Monday Madness:

It seems lately any channel you switch to, any day of the week, there is a 'reality show' on. This brings me to this week's questions................
1. Do you watch any 'reality shows' on television? If so, which is your favorite? If not, why?
2. If you were offered a chance to be a part of any of the reality shows, which one would you choose? Why?
3. If you could pick your own team on 'Survivor' what qualities would you look for in the 7 people you would choose?

I cannot tell a lie; I watch Survivor and The Bachelor. My favorite is Survivor.

If I were to go on a reality show, I would choose Survivor; I've actually put some serious thought to it before, but got off the idea as I was planning to move across the country. I would choose Survivor because I believe that it is a true depiction of what out society is like. We have the back stabbers, the game players and then yes, believe it or not, we also have just good ol' people. I would be one of the good ones - my goal would be to live "the game" the same way I try to live life - "right."

If I could pick my own team, it would be difficult. I think I would prefer the randomness of team picking because usually an "outside force" knows what I need better than I do. I wouldn't pick anyone I love because I wouldn't want them to go through some of the things the people go through on survivor. I would however, share the winnings with my loved ones in one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home