Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, November 01, 2003

How does a dog feel when he's locked in the car and something weird happens like the alarm going off?

I don't know exactly how a dog feels, but it has happened to Bravo before and today it happened to me.

I decided not to go into the grocery store with Susan as she was running in to just get a few things. I attempted to roll down the window before she shut the car off, but oops I guess I took too long. Then, by habit, she locked the car. I looked down at the control panel and noticed that the car was still getting juice, but it wouldn't let me put the window down. Then................ I remembered one time when Bravo was in her car, we had the doors locked and in a few minutes the alarm went off. I thought................. hmmmmmmmm maybe she'll be back before that happens.
A few minutes later, beep beep beep beep continuously................... Luckily, unlike my dog, I have opposable thumbs so was able to leave the car. I promptly went in the store - retrieved Susan's key and returned. In order to save face - I didn't want the strikers to think I just didn't know how to work the car, so on my way in, I said to the picketers, " sorry about the noise; I have to go get the key"

We had a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home