Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, November 07, 2003

Halloween is over! Yippee!

Being new to living in the city - not really - I guess we call this suburbia. Back to the point..... being new to living around a lot of people, unlike rural Georgia, I was concerned about how the trick-or-treating thing was going to work. I had class that night so it shouldn't have been a major concern, but I wondered if the doorbell was going to be ringing all night bothering Bravo which of course should also bother Susan.

I was told (after asking of course) that if you don't have you're front light on, they are not supposed to stop. Susan already knew this and wasn't worried. It worked! No trick-or-treaters at our door on Halloween!

The kids should actually be happy that I wasn't here to pass out candy because I would have also given them a lecture. I would have told each one of them that they shouldn't leave their candy wrappers all over the neighborhood.

How dare they? People give little beggers candy - then they turn around and use it to litter our area. Why hasn't this begging tradition phased out yet?

Bah Humbug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home