Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

This week's questions will be all about your creativity........

1. What is your most artistic accomplishment?
I read the MM questions on Monday and thought to myself that I haven't really had any artistic "accomplishments," but today some answers came to me; matter of fact, I'm having a difficult time deciding which was the most artistic or the most accomplished.

I had a window blind - it was black - I bought it (only one) at Pier 1 - I can't remember why - I got bored with it one day and slathered beautiful bright colors on it; I think that may be my most artistic accomplishment.

2. What is your favorite method of artistic expression?
I enjoy reading things people(whom I love) write - I enjoy looking at their creative memory books also. I think I will really enjoy that when I get in to it seriously too - matter of fact, I plan to get a bunch done while I'm on break in December.

3. Name one form of art that you haven't yet tried but would like to.
I would like to make a dulcimer and play it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home