Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, November 17, 2003

I remember when I was younger trying to carry a "purse." I will never forget the one I bought; the only thing was that I didn't have to carry anything so I never used it. What did Mom and Dad do with it?

Many years later................................ a couple months ago, I realized I was carrying more and more things around and my pockets were just getting too full. A wallet fits in my back pocket nicely, but I don't always have a back pocket. Besides that, sometimes I have sunscreen, a couple bottles of water, a camera and information packets with me. The solution? I got a purse. Yes ladies and gentleman the bug has not one but two "purses." I choose to call them hand bags or any other name.

I look quite stylish actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home