Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, November 29, 2003

From #16. LULU'S LINES

TRIGGER 1::: I am thankful for..... so many things that I don't know where to begin. I'm thankful for my great parents who not only contributed great genes but also an environment from which I learned about love, dedication and loyalty. With that, I am thankful for who I have become - someone who is open to learn new ideas, listen to differing opinions and someone who has learned that we don't all have to agree on the big issues in life, but it is our unconditional love that will allow us to "live and let live." With the great foundation I received from my family, I am a healthy, intelligent person with an open mind who has valuable friends and family to share her life with - (or with whom to share her life - smile)

I could have answered this question simply, I am thankful for who I am.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home