Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, November 29, 2003

TRIGGER 2::: My eyes were.......bothering me for quite some time. Sometimes I felt as though I was hallucinating when the headlights of an oncoming car on the other side of the median would appear to be driving directly toward me. I knew I had to get my eyes checked, but for whatever reason or another, I never did. Then.........

...one day, while S and I were in her car (she was driving I believe) a commercial plane flew overhead. I innocently asked, "could you see which airline that was?" She looked at me unbelievingly and said, "are you serious?" "okay that's it! You are going to get your eyes checked!" We still laugh about it because you know DELTA is written in gigantic letters.

I now wear glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home