Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

From Otto's Monday Madness.........................

How much would I pay for....
1. a pair of dress shoes - $15 to $85 depending on how often I intend to wear them
2. a pair of jeans - my favorite jeans have been my cheapest which were about $10, but I've paid more
3. a pound of ground round - I don't buy ground round
4. a music cd - on average, I've paid $14 at stores but when I cleverly joined BMG and bailed out (about 4 times,) I paid on average $3.87 - yup, I figured it out with S & H.
5. a computer ---- $800.00
6. a loaf of bread - $2.50? I don't know!
7. a dvd movie - I haven't bought one yet
8. an ironing board - nothing
9. a hair cut $10 - $30 ; sad but true, the more expensive ones have been the better ones
10. a magazine - $2 - $6 dollars depending on the magazine, but I haven't bought one in quite a while


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home