Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, December 05, 2003

The science of seasoning! I'm sure the master chef's of the world have probably taken chemistry type classes concerning seasonings ---- or......... is it just supposed to come to us naturally?

I was determined to cook some chicken and was faced with the dilemma of ............... which seasonings am I supposed to use?!

I do know that more is NOT better; I've made that mistake before, so I used some cayenne pepper for the taste and color, a little dash of garlic 'cause it's good stuff, and black pepper, my most familiar seasoning. End result? That is some pretty darn good chicken.

I ate it with some chili beans ...........mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good stuff!

Gas? you ask? ah - no more than usual - WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home