Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Monday Madness asks......
On a scale from one to ten.........
1. How proficient are you in typing? 6 or 7 (I think)
2. How well-organized are you? 9
3. How adventurous are you? 9
4. How cool is the outfit that you're wearing right now? 2
5. How well do you sing in the shower? 5
6. How cool do your kids think you are? my kid? Bravo? 10
7. How well do you manage your money? when I had some, 10 I manage no money well also.
8. How efficient are you when it comes to meeting deadlines? 10 -I meet them
9. How much do you like winter? in San Diego, 8 ; in Michigan, 5 if I have to drive but as a kid, it was fun playing in the snow
10. How big of a 'pack-rat' are you? 0 a big fat zero! If I don't enjoy looking at it or it doesn't have a purpose, it is gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home