Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I'm sure you've already heard of my great chicken and beans which I ate for both breakfast and lunch. Now, I'm going to tell you about the "gringo" chicken enchiladas I made.

I followed the Campbell's soup recipe to a T and they were delicious. I made them all by myself - from cooking the chicken to putting it all together. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm.

The next day, Susan did even better (of course) she cooked a cornish hen. She stuck in a few branches of rosemary, threw in some garlic and potatoes. My contribution was calling Mom (thanks to Sprint) and asking if we should just throw the potatoes in from the beginning. Mom's first suggestion was "yes" and that's the one we went with. The little bird was yummy Mom - thanks. Most of all, thanks to Susan - wait,,,, oh yeah, i did the dishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home