Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I think I better blog more often in order to keep you checking, because you know, when I have something to say I want to be heard and responded to. (Sharba, if you can come up with a way to avoid that one, feel free to speak up.)

Bravo has decided that beginning in February, he will blog sometime during the first week of each month. He has things to say too; it just doesn't happen as often as us humans. That reminds me, does Bubba still blog?

The new semester has begun and I finally received my grades from the previous semester last week. All is well - no surprises. This semester will include a little less of the traditional "book learning" type classes and a little more "active classes." Don't misunderstand me, it will still be time intensive due to having to keep journals of massages that I practice along with exercise (Qi Gong.)

Qi Gong, pronounced chi gong, is a meditative/strength exhancing type exercise which can help me along with my clients. It can help my clients by the fact that I will be at an optimum healthy place while helping them along with being able to suggest (if they desire) exercises that they may want to do to avoid which ever problem they may be having such as; stiff neck and shoulders, cramps, stiffness - you have the idea, don't you?

Well it seems that I am now in the mood to do some journaling, so I will get to work - school work journaling that is. I actually thought about posting my Qi Gong jounal here, but I think this journal will be periodically modified in order to stick with the instructors guidelines.

As Windy would say.... O & O !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home