Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

From Otto's Monday Madness........

1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off.
True! With a rigid schedule, I generally wake up before the clock alarms and with a more flexible schedule, I just don't set an alarm.

2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather!
False! I really don't like to drive, but I don't mind the daily driving. The problem is that lately I get car sick even while riding in the front seat; there's probably some acupuncture I could get for that.

3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool.
False! I don't worry about either, but I would much rather sweat profusely than freeze my butt off! That's the truth! I would say that in August in Southeast Georgia too!

4. I wish I lived in another state.
False - I don't wish for anything other than where my life is right now, but I do still like Georgia. I miss it too; it's a good state.

5. Multi-tasking is what I do best!
False it isn't what I do best, but I do tend to multi task. Why do I multi -task? I tend to get bored with one project, so I end up starting 3 or 4 and go back and forth with them. Sometimes it's difficult being me.

6. Flying is the only way to go!
True! Go back to my driving answer; I just don't enjoy it anymore. I love that I can leave my house early in the morning, have a good day reading and justifying eating junk food, then end up in another state or even country that same day or night (or close to it.)

7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls.
False --- it got a little strange after losing the best job I had ever had though - (I'm over it now)

8. I wish there was 8 days in the week!
False -- it wouldn't prolong your life if that's what you're hoping for. 7 is good enough for me.

9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
True i think--- I used to wake up after 6 hours sleep no matter what time I went down; now, I think I average maybe 7. Yeah, i think so.

10. I'm a night owl.
True - I'm not as much of a night owl as I used to be, but I'm still a night owl. I try to be reasonable though; if I have to be up at 6 for some strange reason then I would probably go to bed at a decent hour.

Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home