Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, January 12, 2004

From Otto's Monday Madness...

In each of the following questions, fill in the blank.....
1. When I sing, I sound like an opera star, rock star, bird, elephant, dog,,,, the lists goes on - need I say more?
2. This month is my favorite month of the year.
3. I've always wanted to improve my communication skills.
4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is - well, it's not Monday morning anymore, but I think this morning my first thought was something like this, "hmmm - this is rare, I have to be somewhere and Susan doesn't - and should I walk Bravo then feed him, or feed him and then walk him? (he woke me up at 0230 for a poop outing)
5. My favorite day of the week is today because I try to be in the present. You know, too many people wish each day away for Friday or something when we can really have a great day every day.
6. I used to collect little things (miniatures.) Now, I collect flattened, souvenir pennies. I even have a penny passport to hold them.
7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is eat.
8. I really look forward to visiting my family because it's my favorite holiday.
9. When I need some down-time, I usually leave the room, go on a walk - really, it depends on what's going on when I need the down time.
10. I plan to travel to Michigan in April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home