Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

What is your opinion on cloth napkins at the dinner table?

They bug me! I don't like them for a couple of reasons.......

Imagine, you're eating something that requires you to wipe your hands many times; ribs for example. I wipe my hands and having earned a B in etiquette, I put the napkin back on my lap. Eeeew! My concern is some of that sauce getting on my clothes. Cloth napkins are not as absorbent as paper ones; therefore, the ick is more likely to get on my clothes along with requiring more effort on getting it off my hands.

My questions to you are: have you ever used cloth napkins at a dinner party that you hosted?
Have you ever thought about this before?
Do cloth napkins bother you too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home