Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Otto had a new idea this week.......First of all, pick a letter, any letter.................Got one? Yup, I picked Z. Ok. For the following questions, all your answers must begin with the letter you just thought of. (Honor system here, my friends!) Have fun with it!

1. Name two types of food that you could care less if you ever ate again.
Zucchini and a "zero" candy bar (remember them?)

2. Name one animal.
Zebra

3. List three words to describe yourself.
Zany, Zealous and Zestful

4. Name two things you might find at a zoo.
a Zebra of course and a maybe a Zebu

5. Name three things you might find living in the water.
Zebra fish, Zany mermaid, or a Zealous shark - that one wasn't so easy.

That was a nice diversion from what I came here to do. Thanks Otto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home