Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

I was cruising down 805 (Californians say "the 805") going south from school to home. How odd, I thought that traffic was so jammed on a Saturday afternoon. Certainly it isn't because it's Valentine's day. Well, at least it keeps moving.

Finally, I am able to see why traffic was jammed. There was a Wells Fargo truck upside down on the other side of the median! Traffic was jammed on my side only due to the curious (and stupid) mind of the drivers. There is no other explanation. This happens often. Why? Why is it that way here? I have not seen this type of behavior (to this extreme) in any other state. Will I too become feeble minded if I stay in this state too long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home