Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, February 29, 2004

I had my midterm in Shiatsu yesterday. It was great; so far, this is definitely my favorite type of massage to give. I like it because I feel good giving it. It was a great experience working on my instructor yesterday.

At the end of class, he gave us an assignment. Of course as soon as he said "paper," I told myself that I would start it today. S has to work all day and night so I have no excuse to avoid working on it.

Have I started yet? Sort of - I've been reading here and there and trying to organize my thoughts.

I know myself though; I just need to start writing. That's what brings me here. It is my goal to get through at minimum, my first draft of the paper.

Check on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home