Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 01, 2004

This week's Monday Madness presents.......................

How many hours do you spend per week doing the following things?

1. Watching television -----------------more than I should, but I'll admit to 15

2. Sitting at the computer -------------once again, more than I should and I will admit to 15

3. Reading a book-----------------------I haven't read a novel in ages, but I read reference material regularly but still less than I should; probably about 8

4. House work----------------I'm pretty good at this one; at least 10, but it depends on what needs more than just regular maintenance. On a day off from school, it could be 3 or 4 hours in one day depending on the project.

5. Cooking--------------ha, ha, ha... actual cooking? maybe one hour, but I "fix" things to eat.

6. Eating---------It's difficult to say since I'm a "grazer." 6? who knows; it depends on how hungry I am.

7. Driving--------at least 6, but sometimes more; on friday's, I don't really drive, I coast in heavy traffic and it takes anywhere from 40-60 minutes to return home.

8. Working outside of your home. ZERO!

9. Blogging ------1 or 2

10. Sleeping-------------on average, 6 hours/night which comes to 42. I'd say that's pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home