Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 22, 2004

From Otto's Monday Madness once again..... I can't believe I hadn't blogged since last Monday!

1. What was your favorite TV show as a child? The most memorable of my favorites is -"the courtship of Eddie's Father." It was just a good wholesome, sweet show.

2. What show did you hate? who knows? If I hated it, I'm sure I just let go and moved on.

3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch? I don't remember specific weekly shows, but I think I remember gathering around to watch The Sound of Music and various other movie musicals and Disney movies which used to be on Sunday at 7pm I believe.

4. What show is currently your favorite? Survivor - even though this season is the worst one yet.

5. What show do you hate now? You know what Otto? I think you had a Monday Madness like this set not too long ago - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I don't really hate any shows because if they don't please me during my first viewing, I just don't go back; therefore, I don't develop any type of relationship with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home