Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I'll blog later about my recent vacations .... one was my trip to Michigan visiting the family, one was a visit from a few close friends and the other I will be taking May 8.

Life is good; for now, I think Monday Madness requests that I describe my blog using the letters: BLOGGER

Beautiful due to the fact that my mom set it up for me and updated pics and things. Also because Otto contributed some of the pics, the blinkies and the calendar.
Literal because I say what I mean; I don't mean what I say.
Open to new ideas, responses and criticisms.
Good way to keep in touch with my family.
Gem
Existential
Reality as I see it.

Love you Otto - fun task - Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home