Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Monday Madness Presents ....

Pick a letter; any letter.........Got one?
.....
.....
Yes, I pick the letter, "R"

Ok, for the following questions, each of your answers must begin with the letter you chose.......Have fun!! =)

1. If you were limited to 3 things to pack for an overnight trip, what would you pack? Reading material, Rrrrrrrrunderwear, and red clothes. Huh? that was difficult and I guess I'm not in a creative mood.

2. What 3 things would you pack in your picnic basket? Red tea, red apples and a Reuben sandwich

3. What are 3 things you'd rather do than go to work? Read, rest, run around.

4. Name 1 song. The "Rose"

5. Name 1 movie. "Rainman"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home