Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

From this week's Monday Madness ...

1. In my opinion, the perfect temperature is any between 75 and 85 degrees.

2. If I had a garden, I would plant tomatoes, peppers of many types, leafy greens ... and who knows? What I would really like is a yard full of fruit trees and bushes.

3. My favorite summertime beverage used to be fresca with Canadian Mist, but since I no longer drink alcoholic beverages, I now prefer water - fizzy water - not sweetened, just fizzy.

4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room? In the past year, I have not rearranged it at all; I don't think I will as long as I liver here either because there isn't much that is changeable.

5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone? I don't see that one much around here, but I would probably drive between 55 and 70.

6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone? I'm not very fond of the phone for local people, so maybe on average, less than 10 minutes per day.

7. What is your favorite software program? Not applicable.

8. I have about 230 music cd's.

9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis? one

10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)I don't know; you tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home