Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

this one will be most entertaining for those who know Bravo - He's a big dog, not extremely smart, but not really stupid. He's cute and full of love. I love him.

After our first walk this morning, I took him into the pool area. I took off his leash and we ran around the pool for a little while. I was confident he would not try to get in the pool because he isn't really a water dog despite being part Rottweiller and part lab.

As he approached the jacuzzi, I thought to myself, "he's going to stick his nose in and all will be well." I wasn't thinking that the cover on the jacuzzi made it look (to him) as though it were just a hard surface. It only took one step and he was in! I called him to the steps, but no, he could only concentrate on the wall in front of him. He managed to get three paws up - I realized he wasn't going to make it easy, so I boosted his butt up and out of the water.

Bravo! for Bravo! He smells good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home