Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

It's still Thursday over here, but I'm quite late on Monday Madness!!!!

This week's set of questions are all about you! Have a marvelous week!! =)

Do you prefer....
1. Long hair or Short hair - SHORT - i'm not overly fond of hair

2. Contacts or Glasses - Glasses only because I don't think I am capable of putting something in my eye.

3. Spring or Autumn - In San Diego there isn't much difference, but everywhere else I've lived ??? hmmm let me think,,,,, Spring of course!

4. Mittens or Gloves - gloves if I must - I like being able to use my fingers.

5. Car or Truck/SUV - truck/suv, but my next dream vehicle is more like a car while suvesque - the Subaru Forester

6. Mac or Windows - Windows because i must conform to the majority at times

7. Cats or Dogs - They're all loveable, but i tend to bond more with the dog.

8. Rock or Jazz - old rock, soft rock and jazzy rock; I enjoy many types of music - check out my cd collection next time you're around.

9. Pen or Pencil - it depends on the task of course; for final projects or definite plans, pen while for things on my calendar that may change, pencil.

10. DVD's or VHS's - ahh............. I would prefer dvd if I had the player, but with movies on demand, I haven't rented VHS in the past year either.

that's all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home