Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Here are a few answers to some of Windy's Random Questions/Random Days.....

What do you drink to cool off? warm up? get energy? relax? To cool off, I would drink cold water with no ice (it's already cold.) For warming and relaxing, I have hot chocolate when I want the sweet treat and hot herbal tea when I just want the warming flavor. My herbal tea of choice is Africa's Miracle; it's a redbush tea that tastes better than green but is just as good or better for you. I don't drink anything to help energize me. Actually, the same teas I drink for chilling are the ones I drink for energizing; that tells me my energy comes from within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home