Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Monday Madness - just a couple days late ....

1. I usually clean my house when it begins looking cluttered and when guests are scheduled to arrive.

2. My favorite Sunday night program to watch on television is Cold Case.

3. Monday morning I usually waking up thinking, "what day is it?"

4. To wind down at the end of a busy day, I like to go to the jacuzzi.

5. I try not to call anyone on the phone until after 9a.m. their time.

6. And I NEVER call anyone after 11pm.

7. When I don't have to get up to go to work or school, I sleep in until 8:30 lately.

8. I have two telephones in my house.

9. I usually answer the phone on the second or third ring (i don't sit by the phone waiting for it to ring; I go towards it as soon as I hear it.)

10. When I know I should be sleeping, but am having a hard time falling asleep, I usually begin relaxing exercises (I usually only begin because they work and I soon fall asleep.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home