Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

From Otto's Monday Madness...................................................
 
1. Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade?  It depends on the temperature; I enjoy the nice warm sun, but on a super hot day, I would prefer the shade.
 
2. Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors? I've always had neutral, but it would be nice to have some more color in my dream house.
 
3. When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric? asymmetric
 
4. How about where you'd like to live; country or city? I am pretty sure that I prefer the country, but the city also has its benefits.
 
5. Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether? Blogger it is.
 
6. Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other?  Hotmail
 
7. Air conditioning or just a fan when it's hot at night? Sometimes but not often air conditioning would be nice, but it really isn't necessary overall here.
 
8. Dinner; seafood or steak? Seafood - specifically crab legs, shrimp & lobster tail (in that order.)
 
9. Your all-time favorite music media; CD's, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)? CD!
 
10. When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial? huh? It's easier to just ask somebody, but I am one to read directions.
 
Here is one question for you !!  In my answer to #7, would the correct punctuation be, " Sometimes, but not often, air conditioning would be nice, but it really isn't necessary overall here. "  or something else?
  
  
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home