Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, August 09, 2004

It's Monday Madness!

1. What's "it" all about, anyway? It's all about living right- live your beliefs don't just talk about them.

2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any? I haven't gained enough knowledge in this area to have radical ideas.

3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign? I agree with Sharba on this one; they are so vague that anyone can 'fit' if they want to see it that way.

4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad? Of course it will survive; ever evolving, but always surviving.

5. Do you Ebay? I haven't yet, but I need to so I can get rid of some of Susan's things for her.

6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party. False

7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti? Either veggie or meat will do; I have never craved spaghetti.

8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show? Yes, S and I would probably do well on amazing race, but there is no way we'll do it for the next 7 years. I'd be open to the idea of Survivor or Big Brother, but I don't want to leave Bravo for that long.

9. What is one thing that you would like to do that you have not yet done? I haven't lived up to my full potential; it's a life-long process.

10. Do you answer memes honestly? Of course! What would be the point of answering if not honestly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home