Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Some more True or False answers to Monday Madness.......

1. I always exercise my right to vote. False; always and never are two words I seldom use. I will be voting during the upcoming election!

2. I pay little or no attention to the campaign ads aired on television prior to a presidential election. True; I don't even find them entertaining. (I almost said something opinionated here but refrained.... okay, i'll say three words: mute, looks, idiot.)

3. I can see myself running for some type of political office someday. False! What a terrible life that would be.

4. I believe we will see a woman become president in my lifetime. True - I almost said false, but I believe that we can create truths with visions.

5. I try to keep an open mind regarding all political issues. False! I don't try anything when it comes to political issues; It either affects me or it doesn't.

6. I believe the drinking age should be raised. False! I think marijuana smoking and alcohol drinking should have the same legal status whether that be legal or illegal; changing the legal age would accomplish nothing.

7. I think the legal age to vote should be raised. False!

8. I thought these qustions were interesting. True, but not until I started answering them.

9. I will be back to play again! True; I've been here before ~ I'll come again.

10. If I were the moderator of this meme, one question I would ask is........ What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home