Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Are you just dying to know trivial things about my favorite this or that? Here I am with a potpourri of Otto's Monday Madness!

Name 3 of your favorite.......1. Colors - Purples from pastel to metallic depending on what it's on, Blues of all hues (sp?), and Greens.

2. Pizza Toppings - Onions, Pepperoni and Mushroom - yummmmmmmmm!

3. Department Stores - Wal-mart, Target, .... last and least..... K-mart.

4. Flavors of Candy - chocolate, caramel, and peppermint (specifically the chewy ones with the Christmas tree in the middle.)

5. Scents of Candles - anything clean and fresh - lavendarish, vanilla, flowery but not too flowery

6. Days of the Week- days that S isn't stressed out or working too hard.

7. Vegetables - leafy greens, carrots, corn

8. Fruits - blueberries, cherries, raspberries

9. Meals to cook- are you kidding?

10. Kitchen Gadgets - coffee grinder, can opener, and of course the microwave!

11. Olympic Sports - men's gymnastics, swimming and in the winter the one where they go down the ice in a little tube-like thing really fast (it probably would have been easier to look up the spelling for that one.)


1. Which is more fun, kid's toys or grown-up kid's toys? I'm quite find of gadgets/tools, but I also like the handheld video type games.

2. What's your favorite food and why? Crab Legs because it's a special treat when I have them.

2b.Which food is your number one weakness? greasy types of food I guess.

3. How many blogs/journals/diaries would you say you read? 4 or 5 depending on how many keep posting.

4. Do you feel you have an obligation to spread your religious belief system to others, or do you think religion is a private matter that everyone needs to decide for themselves? I do not feel an obligation to spread my spiritual beliefs, but they're really a very simple concept and I do hope to spread it around by living it.

5. Did you keep a paper journal before blogging? No, not really.

6. Describe your life in 3 words. Adventurous, Fun, Seeking

7. What was the last thing you were wrong about? It must have been so long ago that I can't remember.

8. What one thing would you do to help the world be a better place for all? Live "right" which has to do with my spiritual beliefs. I try to do it, but I'm not perfect.

9. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Big Dog! Next time I will probably get a more medium sized dog .... 40 - 60 pounds.

10. If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask? I wouldn't, but I would probably ask questions pertaining to the many things that pop into my head on a daily basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home