Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, August 16, 2004

From Monday Madness, I choose to answer some of the questions this week.

3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance? I would have worked while I was still in high school.

4. What political party, if any, do you belong to? I don't officially claim to belong to a specific party.

5. Do you like icees? I love icees! I like both the good 'ol coke icee from the 7-eleven and Italian icees with the cream which makes it sooooo good yet soooooo bad!

6. East or West? I live in the West.

7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation???? at the same time? of course not!

9. What fun thing did you do yesterday? I looked at books, wandered aimlessly, looked at boats at the marina, drank tea and took a leisurely drive back home along Pacific Coastal Highway.

10. Why?? Because that's the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home