Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

In order to ensure that I actually participate in Monday Madness this week, I must do it now.

Here is a full set of questions that were contributed by Mom - (I love you!)

1. You are given 1 million dollars. You must give it all away before the donor gives you the $1 million. Who would you give it to? That's easy! I would give it to Susan - he, he, he...

2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST? Easy again! I would pay off things and people.

3. Do you participate in lotteries? Generally no, but I actually bought a few tickets for the first time in my life about a month ago. I didn't win.

4. Name 3 of your best physical features. My legs (that's two) and my face.

5. Name 3 of your virtues. I am honest, caring and..... hmmmmmm, isn't that enough?

6. Name 3 of your vices. I eat too much junk, I don't exercise enough and I love every minute of it.

7. Name 3 of your favorite pleasures in life. Eating, exercising, and learning (I know it seems contradictory about the exercising - I do enjoy it but need to do it more.)

8. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation? I would be a massage therapist - imagine that.

9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be? Perhaps I would choose to be a pet bird; they live a long time and those who love them, really love them bunches.

10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden? I don't understand this one, but maybe I'm a water baby (being aquarian and all.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home