Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, September 27, 2004

I was still in a daze waking up, thinking to myself.... "I don't want to get up." The phone rang. It was about 6:30? It was S--- telling me that she just wanted me to know what was up; she had been in a wreck on her way to work. Still in a daze I asked if she was okay. She is and was very calm just taking care of business. We said goodbye and hung up the phone. I lay back down and thought hmmmmmmmm can I sleep? I still don't want to get up. I couldn't sleep, so I got up ready to attack the day.

I haven't seen the car, but I heard that it is smashed on the right side and scrapes all around. Even after her describing it, I can't imagine how she felt. I don't want to. I'm just pleased that she is okay.

I returned home from my day at about 9:30 pm. The P.T. Cruiser doesn't look bad; I'm looking forward to riding in it. It's a rental; S will probably be bored with it in a week or so - who knows? All is well.

Wednesday, September 29 I will answer the weeks Monday Madness which has been a busy day for me with this day(Wednesday) being my time to breathe.

Name THREE of your........
Favorite Sounds: the humming sounds of nature, soothing music, my dog's grunts and groans

Newest 'Toys': a CD player that was marketed for the shower; I have it because it sounds good, is durable and small (for my massage endeavors.) I am expecting some "sport slippers" which I'm hoping will help keep me from slipping while doing floor massages. My Thermos that fits perfectly in my "purse" and my bookbag which allows me to continue my addiction of having a "drink" in my hand. I generally have green or red tea in it at all times. I'm drinking tea from it right now that I made last night during a break from class - it's still hot!

Most Misspelled Words: If I misspell a word more than once, it is due to laziness; I have plenty dictionaries handy which makes it easy to look up before writing. In fact, I just looked up your spelling of "mispell" because it didn't look right to me. Did you do that on purpose?

Favorite Disney Characters: Tigger, Piglet and of course Winnie the Pooh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home