Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Monday Madness! On Sunday night!

1. When is the last time you moved? I believe it was May 2003.

2. How many times in your life have you moved? I am not exaggerating - more than I can recall; I moved many times just during the six years I was in Florida, I moved 3 times in Georgia (including the initial move,) I moved temporarily a few times and now I'm in California.

3. In your opinion, what is the worst thing about moving? Packing!

4. What is the most exciting thing about moving? New, new , new - I do like change.

5. If you've lived in the same place all your life, do you plan to move in the future? although I have moved more times than I've enjoyed, I'm sure it's better than never moving. I can't imagine that. (nothing against those who haven't)

6. Do you WANT to move somewhere else; if so, where? I would enjoy moving back to Georgia or so far, the only other place I feel I would really be happy calling home, is possibly Oregon where some friends live - available land exists there also; unlike here.

Now, for last weeks MM........
1. I've always been afraid of.......... heights I guess, but going down is easier than going up. I wasn't afraid to jump out of a plane for example, but climbing a mountain would probably creep me out.

2. People should not talk on cell phones ...... if they cannot speak softly; there is no reason to yell into the phone unless the other person is deaf.

3. The one thing I look forward to every day is .... ... living it to the fullest extent. I don't always succeed in that though.

4.My first meal of the day usually consists of ............lunch type food even if it is nine or ten in the morning.

5. Cleaning IS a never ending job; it doesn't just seem like it.

6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was .........in florida a long long time ago when I used to move a bunch.

7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my house ( which I don't own yet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home