Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I don't ever watch extreme home makeover; I watched it a few times in the past, but now I change the channel as soon as it begins because I don't want to be discouraged in applying on Mom's behalf. I haven't done anything because I've been slowly but surely taking care of other business. I still believe there is a possibility that we could get it; I just need to write my one page reason very carefully. I have been thinking about that a lot. I've thought about beginning it something like this..... This is a simple story of life, love and death. Once I get that done, I will figure out what to do about the video.

It's Thursday already and here is my Monday Madness!
choose a letter of the alphabet and answer each of the following with a word/group of words that begins with the letter you've chosen...

1. Name one color. Blue
2. Name one song. Bad Moon Rising
3. Name one movie. Benny and Joon - I enjoyed that movie
4. Name one vehicle. Bug! you know the VW Beetle
5. Name one food. Bug! just kidding okay for real now - Burger
6. Name one household item. Blender - I love a good blender
7. Name one book. Bible comes to mind; I even tried to read it a few times - I have two or three versions. One was given to me by a nun, another is like a simple version and the other? Maybe i'll try to read it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home