Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's Wednesday, but I'm doing Monday Madness!

Sometimes I wish I could just......fly around in the air like a butterfly (not a bird because that would be too high and scary.) I imagine it feels similar to swimming, so perhaps I should just go swimming?

2. If I could take a long weekend visiting friends and family every weekend, I'd be very happy.

3. The world would be a better place if more people would "just say what you mean, don't mean what you say!" Tell it like it is! Call a spade a spade. There's nothing wrong with being literal.

4. One of my greatest qualities is my straight forwardness. but is it?

5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is procrastination -Just Do It!

6. Happiness is doing what you love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home