Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Monday Madness ..............

1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen. Strangely, I don't generally pay the big bucks for comedies; rented from the cable company though - "Meet the Fockers."

2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing. Ummmmmmmmmmmm can't think of any.

3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching. I have a hard time flashing back to movies that I've seen, because I generally watch them for the moment's entertainment. Many are worth watching, but you're not missing out big if you don't see them . Rowanda was good - that one sticks out a bit.

4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. Apprentice - Martha which this season, I think is better than Trump's. Apprentice - Trump, Lost (currently my favorite show even though they frustrate me.), and I am still faithful to The amazing race.

5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently. Food, drink, sundries, cars and lawyers - everything really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home