Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Monday Madness inquires.....

Which one?

1. Lemonade or Iced Tea? Lemonade, but my new favorite is Crystal light's ruby red grapefruit!

2. DVD or VHS? I'm still with the VHS, but only rent movies from the cable company.

3. Gold or Silver? white gold - I don't do silver well due to the tarnishing, but I'm not fond of the yellow gold on me.

4. Baseball or Tennis? If I must, I will say tennis; the fact is I'm really not into either.

5. Spring or Autumn? Spring! Spring! Spring! 'boing, boing, boing' livening up again!

6. Diet or Regular? usually diet, but I sometimes get a regular for the extra kick of sugar!

7. Hearts or Stars? Stars I guess; never thought about it before

8. Snail Mail or Email? both - they each have their purpose!

9. Shop: Online or In-Store? both are fun to me! when I need to look at the item first, the store it is; otherwise, it's pretty fun having things delivered. I bought many books at amazon and massage stuff from massage warehouse which is in GA!

10. Credit Card or Check? credit card - the airline tickets come in handy (points)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home