Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Otto's Monday Madness Presents 5 questions.....

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend. Cleaned the bathroom - I've accomplished so much more, but this was my favorite to accomplish not to do.

2. Name two things that you look forward to doing. Sleeping in my own bed and hugging my dog - not at the same time; he doesn't get in the bed.

3. Name three things that gross you out. Other people's puke, baby spit and touching something slimey without being able to see what it is.

4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis. straighten the house (as opposed to "cleaning" it) , walk the dog, eat and feed the dog.

5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss. My books to facilitate learning English (from when I taught.), thinking, thinking - I don't have 5 things I could get rid of 'cause if I could, I probably already did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home