Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I've been battling over "this" for a little while........ what is this? "This" is a vacation that S and I will soon be on. The question is why do I feel conflicted as to whether or not I should tell anyone? I think I know why. It is because I actually feel a little guilty that I have the opportunity to take such a vacation. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that I would go to Tahiti!

I am looking forward to it and I will enjoy it. Yes, we will be taking pictures. (Thanks foggy for clearing out our memory card)

We will be touring the "society islands" which include, Bora Bora, Moorea, Raiatea, and Taha'a.

I will send out an email with dates and more details so someone knows where we are. I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home