Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Acquitted on ALL charges? That's amazing - how about the Mom and child endangerment? and the next Moms who send their boys to play with MJ? IDIOTS!

My wrist is healing. I still have the external fixator which is rigidly holding my forearm in a somewhat awkward position. Hopefully, in two weeks this thing will be taken off. The docs are good and I'm thankful for having this service.

Monday Madness on Monday!

Please list at least one anagram for the following words...

1. praised - despair
2. idle - lied
3. lamp - palm
4. tied - diet
5. lured - ruled
6. sang - snag
7. hoes - shoe
8. rats - star
9. mobbed - bombed
10. rifle - filer (or lifer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home