Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Blogging!

It has been a while since I have blogged; that's no news to you though, is it? Keep checking in; afterall, when I finally do blog, I usually have something to say. A few things have been on my mind.

I thought July would have been a good time to visit the family, but realized my semester will not end until August.

MJ will probably not be found guilty even though he is. The witnesses that are for the prosecution seem quite witless. I think any Mom who allows her young boy to sleep with a grown man should be brought up on charges herself. Especially after many allegations have already been made.

TS is probably much better off now than she has been for the past 15 years.

Everyone allowed the pope to go home and die in peace.

I'm a massage therapist!

I just made my first appointment where I will be going to the client's house. I think I'll scope out the area first. My plan is to always call S's cell phone and leave a message where I am - when I'm finished, I'll leave that message too. If I don't call back in an hour and a half or so - check on me!

I need to figure out if I want to get a Massage Therapist license or a Holistic Health Practitioner License.

I enjoy my profession! What a concept!

That "runaway bride" in Georgia really was a runaway bride. Mucho dinero was spent on searching for her and she probably won't be charged with anything? That's just wrong.

I don't do "seasonal" cleaning; I just do major, detailed cleaning when a certain area starts bugging me. Other than that, I just try to keep the place looking good most of the time.

I prefer washing my own car, but since moving to CA, I sometimes do the drive through thing.

I don't hang any clothes outside, but I do hang special clothes in the "ducky" room.

I'm going to clean under the sink now; I enjoy that part of my life too - really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home