Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Monday Madness brings us ..... Fill in the blanks - completely random!!

1. I wish I had more. Just kidding! Get it? I couldn't think of anything, so..... just more!

2. I never think about changing my blog layout.

3. If more people were relaxed, the world would be a better place.

4. I really should exercise more often.

5. The weather we're having right now is quite nice.

6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant a garden! Since i don't have a yard, I don't think it will be time for a while.

7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to carry my cell phone.

8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually don't blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home