Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

While I was working at Cedar Plantation, part of my job was to drive the students to various places in a big van. It wasn't the biggest possible van because I did not need a chauffer's license; however, it was too big for me to drive.

How do I know it was too big for me to drive? I didn't feel in control over it.

Just yesterday, I saw this petite little woman driving an SUV bigger than she needed to be driving. She had such trouble maneuvering out of her parking spot. Why? because it was too big for her to see the nose of the vehicle. I could hardly see her in the vehicle. I say her little head and neck stretching to see what was around her.

If the automobile industry is going to continue making SUVs bigger and bigger, and.............. the people who drive them are not smart enough to know if they should or not,.................... maybe we need more laws indicating how tall you must be before you can buy one of these monsters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home