Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

On Wednesday, Monday Madness presents.....

1. Do you have a favorite 80's song? No, but during the 80's I enjoyed REO Speedwagon, Journey and Boston.

2. What is the biggest event in my life to date? I don't enjoy questions like this because they force people to categorize events/things in their lives; I don't do that. Does that mean I haven't had big events in my life? Quite the contrary; my life has been a series of big events which are all very important to me.

3. What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? So far in my life, when I desire to learn something new, I do. I'll let you know when the next thing comes up.

4. what is your earliest childhood memory? My earliest childhood memory is looking at slides from when we went to Expo 67. Since I was born in 62, I guess I was five.

5. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? I don't care, but here is a website (probably belongs to the owner of this question.) "... estimate that an average European Swallow flies at cruising speed with a frequency of roughly 15 beats per second, and an amplitude of roughly 22 cm. " woopty doo!

6. Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? I have a bunch of great memories; once again this is trying to force me to categorize which I don't do.

7. Do you fit in? like a chameleon!

8. From Sherle... Tell me your favorite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us! Sorry Mom, I don't have a favorite recipe because I just haven't desired to cook very much.

Now go read my post which is directly below this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home