Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Vacation!

S , Bravo and I have a week of vacation planned. Bravo will be staying at the Petsmart "hotel" while S and I will be on a very special cruise where neither of us will have to be concerned about the world around us.

We will begin in Tampa, Fl - cruise to Key West where we will spend two days including an activity of sailing on a catamaran and snorkelling.

After another day at sea (which will also be fun and entertaining,) we will arrive in Cozumel/Playa del Carmen where we chose to venture out to see the Coba Ruins.

The next day, we will visit Progreso, Mexico where we will go on a kayak adventure at Chelem Lagoon.

Friday will be a day at sea before returning to Tampa, Fl.

I'm looking forward to this very cool vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home